Jnana Mandiram is an Ashram; an entirely free, non-profit, spiritual, cultural and educational center. Our guidance and teachings come from “Sri Bajarangadas Kuti”, based in Chicot Khera, on the banks of the sacred Narmadá River, in the central Indian forest.
To spread the universal spiritual message from the VEDA.
To create conditions so that the Institution may be a place for self-knowledge, where people can come to study, meditate and practice spirituality.
- To inspire a simple perfect life.
- To create conditions for the manifestation of the divinity present in each individual
- To protect the environment and its natural resources.
- To consider the human being in all its aspects, creating conditions for self-knowledge.
- To keep the Institution’s doors open to all, regardless of the different religions, nationalities, regions, colors or political faith.
- To adopt the universal, non-sectarian, perspective to inspire people’s souls.
- To continuously contribute to the growth of human potential.
- To implement actions that favor self-knowledge.
- To stimulate initiatives for the social insertion of the Institution within welfare organizations.
ERASTO VILLA-VERDE DE CARVALHO FILHO (PREMA KUMAR)
MARCOS ANTÔNIO CARNEIRO
VIJAYENDRA KUMAR GARG
MARIA GORETTI DE ALMEIDA GRANDE (GOMATI)
VICTOR LUIZ NEGREIROS DE ALMEIDA